Description: In a pocket dimension, the Dominion is paving the way for a new front—and they've got some deadly new allies.
PvE Modes: Threshold Defense (Normal, Advanced, Expert)
PvE Bosses: Gog and Magog, Gogmagog (Advanced, Expert)
- You can get a much better kill zone by keeping the two turrets at the corners active. They cover all five approaches reasonably well.
- There are a couple of places high up, near the exit portal, that have good sight lines for a sniper with the right weapon. Remember, you can get behind the exit portal, too.
- The primary entry portal is closer to the exit portal than usual, so don't wander too far; the enemy doesn't have to go far to escape.
- You can only earn the "Gogmagog Killer" achievement if you allow Gog and Magog to converge.
- Gog's flames are devastating. Keep moving, and don't get pinned down by mobs of zombies if Gog has its eye on you.
- Magog's electrical field means you won't be able to easily run past him—so use the teleport pad to flank him instead.