Description: Godfrey Correctional Institute was reopened to serve as a POW camp for captured enemy soldiers. Then the sickness started, and the mass deaths...and then the mass reanimations. Now it's a plague-ridden zombie spawning ground.
PvE Modes: Kill Every Thing, Kill Every Thing 2 (Normal, Advanced, Expert)
PvE Bosses: Hellhammer (Advanced, Expert)
PvP Modes: none
- Don't unlock new areas until you have to. Having a locked door to your back is a huge advantage—and you have a ready escape when they swarm you.
- The bunker is an ideal place to hole up: one way in, good sight lines, and a small stash of good crowd-control weapons.
- A lot of the upper-floor windows look down on the various courtyards. Use that to your advantage—particularly if you get separated from your team.
- The block is a bad place to get pinned down; the zombies can spawn from inside the cells.
- Hellhammer is pretty much invulnerable; aim for his heart, not his head.
- Hellhammer also has a short-range buff that makes other zombies electrical. They'll be slightly faster, and damage you just by getting close.
- Your best bet is to lure Hellhammer into the cell block, then just keep kiting him.