Description: Yet another condemned facility that got pressed into service during the zombie plague, the Framingham Institute was unsafe before it got infested with zombies.
PvE Modes: Kill Every Thing (Normal, Advanced, Expert)
PvE Bosses: Doctor Dread (Advanced, Expert)
- The room at the top of the stairs near your initial spawning point is fairly easy to defend for a wave or two. Then it starts getting crowded, and you realize there's only one way out.
- Don't let environmental traps tempt you into taking side-passages, or you could end up trapped yourself.
- Horde of zombies on your heels? Head toward a door and chuck a grenade at the lintel. If you do it right, it'll bounce back into them and give you a little breathing room.
- Doctor Dread has two stages, and the map changes between the two. In either stage, he's hellishly fast. Stay mobile!
- Doctor Dread's chainsaw also fires saw blades. If you get tagged with one, you're in for a world of hurt.
- In Doctor Dread's second stage, watch out for flames coming from the floor.