Description: This little ski resort, just south of Zurich, likes to boast that it has its own private threshold. Too bad they didn't think to hire a private security force to protect it.
PvE Modes: Massive Assault (Normal, Advanced, Expert)
PvP Modes: Team Deathmatch, Elimination, King of the Hill, Demolition, Free-for-All
- There's a small platform at one end of the map that overlooks nearly all the approaches. Unfortunately, it's pretty exposed, and the only way down is the same way you came up.
- At the other end of the map, there's a small, dead-end room at the top of a staircase. If you can hold those stairs, you can hold out for quite a while.
- Cyclone gunners and warmongers are particularly troublesome on this map, because they can zero in on you from a long way off. On later rounds, take cover in the buildings.
- Find cover, and fast! A good sniper can pick you off from a long way off on this map.
- The docks are a nightmare to cross in PvP. They might be the most direct route, but the winding path and lack of cover mean you'll be under fire the whole time.
- Use smoke grenades, gas grenades, and flash-bangs to give yourself a few seconds to cross those big areas of open ground.