Description: This innocuous warehouse near Vancouver is actually a front for a Helix Biosystems research lab—and they're notoriously careless with zombie carcasses.
PvE Modes: Kill Every Thing 2 (Normal, Advanced, Expert)
PvE Bosses: The Butcher (Normal, Advanced, Expert)
- The central courtyard on the surface isn't very defensible, especially after the first couple of waves. Fall back toward a door, and don't open it until it's clear you're going to get overwhelmed.
- There are only two staircases leading down to the underground lab. Try to get topside between rounds, then pull the undead down through those choke points.
- In the close confines of the Meat Locker, a sniper rifle isn't as useful as a fast shotgun. Adjust your loadout accordingly.
- You've got a limited space to maneuver, and precious little cover. If the Butcher homes in on you, try to keep one of those indestructible crates between you and him.
- Remember that you move faster when you have a sidearm equipped. This will be particularly useful when the Butcher is doing his Tasmanian Devil imitation.
- In addition to hurling his cleaver, the Butcher fires blasts of cold that will freeze you in place. If you see him wind up with his left, move!