Description: The “zombie plague” may have started in the POW camps, but it spread pretty quickly to the civilian population. When the dead started rising, the military sealed off entire hospitals to contain the infection...
PvE Modes: Kill Every Thing 2 (Normal, Advanced, Expert)
PvE Boss: Reaperfish (Advanced and Expert)
PvP Modes: none
- The zombies have multiple entry points into virtually every room in this hospital. Unless you’ve got a locked door at your back, don’t assume you’re safe.
- Stay together, but keep moving. If the zombies start piling up, run!
- Trying to keep the barricades up is a losing battle. After a few rounds, just start moving into a new area whenever you start getting overrun.
- The delivery drone is designed to bring you mission-optimal gear—but it’s a bit glitchy, so you’ll have to find it and shut it down to access your goodies.
- Don’t bunch up! Give everyone plenty of space to dodge the Reaperfish’s big attacks.
- The Reaperfish’s bite is a one-shot kill. When you see it focus on you, roll out of the way—fast!
- That tail isn’t just for maneuvering. It has a swipe that deals a significant amount of damage, so be prepared to roll out of the way.
- Make sure you’re standing on the middle bridge when the Reaperfish’s tail electrocutes the water, or you will die.
- The middle bridge is always your best bet—but you’ll have to make short runs to the ammo boxes. Wait until after the Reaperfish electrocutes the water first.