Description: The Dominion’s base on their moon runs much deeper than previously imagined, and somewhere deep inside is a computer containing all of their navigational data—the locations of every last threshold, not just in our dimension, but in every dimension they’ve ever heard of. Their troops are going to do everything in their power to protect that data...which means getting it away from them won’t be easy.
PvE Modes: Assault Ops (Normal, Advanced, Expert)
PvP Modes: Kappa-1 (Normal, Advanced, Expert)
- Just because you’ve cleared an enemy emplacement, don’t expect it to stay cleared. If you dally too long, they’ll just keep spawning...and may attack you from behind.
- The ONIs are tough to kill...but that’s why you have Assault guns!
- The train is a real meat grinder. Set up turrets, make use of LMGs, and when the periodic partitions block line of sight, take that time to reload.
- There is zero cover in this area—you’ll just have to try to stay mobile. (But you can always drop turrets to help soften up the boss.)
- Just like a turtle, the Kappa-1 is most vulnerable when it’s on its back. Lure it onto one of the round floor panels, then step on the corresponding rectangular panel at the right moment.
- Unlike a regular turtle, the Kappa-1 is fast. If it goes into full-spin mode, run!